Mark Wahlberg Covers Men's Fitness July 2012 » Celebrity Gossip

Mark Wahlberg Covers Men's Fitness July 2012 » Celebrity Gossip
Mark Wahlberg Covers Men's Fitness July 2012

With his new movie "Ted" set to hit theaters on June 29th, Mark Wahlberg upped his exposure by taking over the cover of the July 2012 issue of Men's Fitness magazine.

The soon-to-be 41-year-old actor looked ever the hunk in a 7 For All Mankind White tee, Joe's Jeans, a Levi's Distressed Belt and John Varvatos Eriksen Work Boot for the Nigel Parry shot front page while talking about his charitable efforts, becoming a dad and explaining who the real Mark Wahlberg really is.

Highlights from Mr Wahlberg's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Men's Fitness!

On starting the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation:
"Too many kids have fallen through the cracks. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had this amazing life and didn't give back."

On his new movie 'Ted':
"Ted will reach a much larger audience than any of my other films because it's a very creative project that will surprise a lot of people."

On changing after becoming a father and his public image:
"Having daughters made me a real man. I don't think about my public image. I can't control it. I just try to do the right thing."

On the real Mark Wahlberg:
"The real Mark Wahlberg is the most blessed individual ever, a devoted servant of God, humble with a huge appreciation for everything, and a hard worker."