Robert Pattinson Shoots Down Catching Fire Casting Rumor » Celebrity Gossip

So much for that casting rumor.

A few days after word spread that Robert Pattinson was being considered for the role of Finnick Odar - a Hunger Games character with whom this actor shares nary a physical trait - in Catching Fire, the handsome star has come out and made it clear:

This ain't happening.

Robert Pattinson Shoots Down Catching Fire Casting Rumor » Celebrity Gossip
Robert Pattinson in a Tux

"I woke up this morning and saw all these things about me being cast in The Hunger Games," Pattinson told USA Today. "I was kind of curious for a second. So I called my agent… [he] was like no one's going to offer you that part. I was like, 'thanks for the reassurance.'"

That's probably a good thing.

So, with Pattinson out of the running, the question remains: Who should take on the physically gifted role of Finnick?
  • Robert Pattinson
  • Kellan Lutz
  • Ryan Kwanten
  • Alex Pettyfer
  • Armie Hammer
  • Other (Cite in Comments)