Jessica Biel on Justin Timberlake: Marriage Won't Change Anything » Celebrity Gossip

Jessica Biel is looking forward to her newest role: wife.

"To me, nothing will really change, because I'm almost never home," the Total Recall actress told Gala. "But when I am home, I enjoy cooking."

Overall, once they tie the knot (possibly in a big summer wedding), "I don't think our marriage will change anything," the 30-year-old says.

While that may turn out not to be true, she admits "it will be a challenge finding a balance between private life, family and work ... I'm ready."

Jessica Biel on Justin Timberlake: Marriage Won't Change Anything » Celebrity Gossip
Jessica Biel with Justin Timberlake

Biel also describes herself as "someone who lets things happen naturally," saying she is not sure if she wants to have a child right away.

"For me, getting married doesn't mean limiting ourselves to some predefined idea. Rather, it's an opportunity to explore new things in life."

And while fans may ogle Timberlake's good looks and hot moves, for Biel, there are three distinct qualities she finds admirable in Justin.

"The ability to communicate well ... to be able to express his feelings," she says of her future husband. "Then, loyalty. And, finally, honesty."

These two are totally the next Will and Jada Smith.

[Photo: WENN.com]