Bristol Palin on Bill Maher: What a Joke! » Celebrity Gossip

Bill Maher loves to make jokes at Bristol Palin's expense. The daughter of Sarah Palin, whose new reality show premieres next month, says he IS a joke.

On June 19, Lifetime debuts Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp. Whether the new series succeeds or not is an open question. How Maher feels about her is not.

The comedian and talk show recently joked that Bristol will probably name her next baby Colt 45, after what Bristol's drinking when she gets pregnant.

Bristol Palin on Bill Maher: What a Joke! » Celebrity GossipBristol Palin on Bill Maher: What a Joke! » Celebrity Gossip
Sarah Palin and Bill Maher

That dig, also directed at her baby daddy Levi Johnston, who has another kid on the way (with Sunny Oglesby), did not go over well with Bristol Palin.

Asked what she thinks of Maher, she told Zap2it, "I find it really weird that all these adult men, that they're always trying to say something about me."

"They're older than my dad. They're just evil. They're like little girls. I feel like I'm in high school with a bunch of teenage girls. It's very strange to me."

Regarding what she'd say to Maher, Palin says, "I don't know. I'm not sure what I would say. I'd kind of shake my head at him. I think he's a joke."

Bristol Palin on Bill Maher: What a Joke! » Celebrity Gossip
Maher Tweet

"My mom just heard me say something about Bill Maher [and said], 'I'd punch him in the throat!' Someone does need to put him in his place, though."

"If my dad or any of my guy friends got a hold of him, he'd have another think coming," she adds in jest ... or not really. "He really is a joke."

Maybe so, but that Tweet above was pretty funny.

[Photos: WENN.com]