Willow Smith's "I Am Me" Music Video: Watch Now! » Gossip

Willow Smith's 'I Am Me' Music Video: Watch Now! » Gossip/Willow Smith
 Willow Smith


Willow Smith's "I Am Me" Music Video: Watch Now! » Gossip - Proclaiming her individuality in her latest song, Willow Smith has once again wowed fans with her new music video for "I Am Me".

In the track, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's 11-year-old daughter slams those who criticize her about her choices and fashion sense.

Willow premiered her "I Am Me" music video at the 2012 BET Awards, and, in the video, the "Fireball" singer moves around New York City on a skateboard pausing to sing in the middle of a busy street while belting out the lyrics: “Express myself cause it’s my liberty / I’ve been lookin’ / Your validation is just not that important to me.”

Also not important to Miss Smith is what people think of her buzzed hairstyle or what she wears, as she sings, "People don't like the way I dress, or where I'm at. I dye my hair and it's not just vanity," adding, "I am me, I am free. That's all I can be."

Encouraging others to also be carefree, Smith sings, "You have to be yourself. Be real, Be honest. Cause ain't nobody got time for that. They really don't."

After the premiere of "I Am Me", Willow took to Twitter to thank her fans while tweeting a link to her new hit, adding, "Thanks for the #IAMME Luv! This is for you guys!!!"