Jennifer Aniston's New Hair!

Can you guys BELIEVE that Jennifer Aniston FINALLY changed her hairstyle? I was wondering if it would EVER happen. Seriously! I think her dramatic cut back in the days of "Friends" really took a toll on her. (I can identify since I had a really traumatic haircut as a child.) Now y'all know that I love me some Jen Aniston hair, I've blogged about it before for goodness sake, but I am sooooo happy to see her change it up.

Now, if only she would wear another color besides black on the red carpet. Ha.

Personally I think she can pull anything off. Looks like we've got a longer-ish bob cut going on, which is kind of 2008 if you know what I mean. BUT it looks great on her.

From the front and from the side. I think it might be a tad shorter in the back.

Love the glasses (and the gold Rolex).

So darn cute she is.